If you placed an order, and need to amend it before the cut-off time for your delivery date, you can do it through the Dashboard of your account.
How to Amend Orders
- To amend an order, go to Dashboard. At the order you want to amend, click "Amend".
- A message is shown to notify that you need to complete the check-out process for the order to successfully amended. Click "Confirm" to continue.
- You will be redirected to the Supplier's store to amend your cart. You can add or reduce quantity of products, add or remove products to your cart.
- When you finish amending the cart, click "Check out"
- At check-out:
- If the new total is more than the initial total, select a payment method to pay for the difference.
- If the new total is less than the initial total, we will refund you the difference via the original payment method.
- Click "Pay & Confirm Amendment" or "Confirm Amendment" to complete. You will receive an email confirming your order has been successfully amended.
Amending Orders after cut-off time
Suppliers start preparing and packing orders for delivery right after cut-off time, so we can't guarantee the Supplier will be able to amend an order past cutoff. If you need to amend orders after the cut-off time, please contact our Customer Service at 1300 725 899.